Three Month Pictures
My Brother Loves Me!Today Mommy had my pictures done at Target. We had family pictures done on Saturday but after the family pictures I was done and wouldn't cooperate for the rest of the pictures. So, Mommy took Mzee and I to Target tonight to try again. As you can see, I did really well! And Mommy and Daddy love the picture of Mzee an I. That picture was after a bit of drama as Mzee wandered off before that picture and put Mommy in a panic looking for him. It was a tense five minutes or so but Mzee was just hiding in the photography office nearby where he had gone in and shut the door. Mommy was very happy with the pictures that we got this day even if she was a little stressed out over losing track of my big brother! After the last picture with Mzee the photographer wanted to try one more pose, but I was done, so I spit up all over my dress. That convinced Mommy and the photographer that We were Done!!





<< Home